In the beginning we never used pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, or other chemical products. Our only defence against disease in the vineyards was to use quarry sulphur powder: this is the method that was used to produce the “Historical Wines” and the exclusive vintage “Wines of Light”.
– LATERANO 2005 White (orange)
– ASTRAGALO 2004 Red
– DOM 2004 Red
– PROVERBIALE 2004 Red, slightly sparkling
– PROVERBIALE 2006 Red slightly sparkling
– ARAMAICO 2009 White (orange)
– SASSOFRATTO 2009 Red
– SCACCIALUPO 2006 Red
– ASTRAGALO 2006 Red
– GRANDAMA 2006 Red
Wines of Light
– ARENICO 2009 Wine of Light White (orange)
– CONTE BIANCO 2009 Wine of Light White (orange)
– MILLESIMO 2009 Wine of Light Red
– SCACCIALUPO 2009 Wine of Light Red
– ASTRAGALO 2009 Wine of Light Red
The partnership with Shumei Japan paved the way towards natural agriculture, with the choice of abandoning the use of sulfur powder in the vineyards altogether: thus the line of “Art of Light” wines was born.
Art of Light Wines
– GRANDAMA ART OF LIGHT Red
– GRANSOL ART OF LIGHT White
– GRANRE ART OF LIGHT Red
– GRANCOR ART OF LIGHT Red
Each label has its own story.
The white wines in particular, going through the natural process of long maceration, present refined and different nuances that take you back to the beginnings of wine: from orange to amber, from ancient gold to topaz.